Greetings from Hutchinson Kansas! All this week I’ve been traveling through Topeka, Junction City, McPherson and Hutchinson providing Refresher Trainings to existing MAACLink users. Did you know that you can request to attend a Refresher Training at any time? These free sessions are part of the robust support that MAAC offers to all of our users.
But why attend? We all have full, busy schedules so how can it benefit you to make time to sit in on another class?
* To strengthen the relationship you have with your MAACLink administrator
* Exposure to functions and reports in MAACLink that you may not use or be aware of
* Meet other MAACLink users in your area
* Enhance existing MAACLink knowledge
* Gain ideas on other ways your agency can utilize MAACLink
* Comply with Program requirements that may mandate annual HMIS refresher training
If you’ve attended a MAACLink Refresher Training leave a comment with what you gained from your experience. If you’d like to attend a session, contact MAAC staff and we’ll arrange it for you. See you in the classroom!